Sunday, December 16, 2007

TREES AROUND THE WEB

Let's have some more Christmas fun and post our Christmas trees!
This is our fancy tree in the Formal Dining room. Colors are blues and gold.
This tree is in our den. It's Scandinavian themed to reflect my heritage. Also interesting is the tree skirt. It's actually a wool patch quilt made by my adopted Grandmother. Just another great use for an old quilt.
Last is the Texas room tree. It's hard to see in the photo, but it has rusty stars, hay bows, and real rope for the garland. Since this is the room I sit in and dream of watching snow out the window, I added some icicles and a few snow balls.
Now, y'alls turn! Comment here when you've posted your tree!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Great topic-I wondered when somebody was going to think of sharing our Christmas trees!

I cannot decide which one I like best...I think I have to cast my vote for your Scandinavian tree. The quilt is a very nice touch!

Ok, mine will be posted in just a few minutes...

Loribee said...

Like Trish, I cannot decide which tree I would vote for - they are all great! The blue is so beautiful and regal, the heritage tree with the quilt reminds me of an old fashion Christmas and the Texas tree is so cute. (Also John's heritage.) Great job on all of them. There is something about the Scandinavian tree I just love.

Loribee said...

Thank you so much for the surprise gift! We loved them. You are so sweet.

Loribee said...

Lisa, Where are you? Sure do miss your blog! Hope everything is ok.

Love you.